Tuesday, September 19, 2017

'It's not even my biggest cock-up'

More than 250,000 people caught up in the Ryanair cancellation chaos will miss out on compensation but boss Michael O'Leary insists he won't quit and said: 'It's not my biggest cock-up'.

Passengers have been left stranded in Britain and abroad and forced to spend up to £1,500 of their own money on new flights to get home.

The debacle affecting two per cent of the airline's giant customer base could cost the airline £18million and knocked £500million off the airline's value yesterday.

During an extraordinary press conference in Dublin Mr O'Leary said: 'As the largest individual shareholder in Ryanair, I never give a rat's a** about the share price. I couldn't care less'.

He added: 'It's not my biggest cock-up. I have a litany of cock-ups in Ryanair over the past 25 years'. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Norway PM 'will never travel with Ryanair'
  2. Ryanair passenger threatened with police arrest for not ceding her seat in...
  3. £5,000 victory for Briton against easyJet for cancelled flight... 
  4. "Thanks Delta Airlines for using my baggage as a toilet..."
  5. Disgruntled passenger ordered to forfeit 'I Hate Ryanair' website...
  6. Ryanair dumps passengers on wrong island!!!
  7. Slim passenger kicked out of plane to allow obese person to have TWO seats!
  8. Ryanair passenger threatened with police arrest for not ceding her seat...

No comments:

Post a Comment