Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Democracy is a scam...

By now, people know that I say some controversial things. I can’t help it; it’s who I am. Ok, so, try this one on for size: Democracy is a scam. What?! Did he really just say democracy is a scam?! Yes, he did. And he shall explain.

Now, I walk around the great city of Tucson here because I am on foot most of the time. I am a wayfarer. It seems that Political Season is in the air here. You know this time of the year: Severe BS allergies acting up, big piles of fallen lies littering the ground, the Dumbocracy fever is spreading, and so on. Therefore, in front of many public spaces are petition gatherers. “Excuse me, sir, are you registered to vote?” No, I don’t vote. “Why not?” Because it’s a scam! I mean, isn’t that why you’re trying to SELL me this petition? It’s not like you could set up a self-serve kiosk here like dispenses DVDs and expect signatures for whatever legislative processed luncheon loaf you’re purveying, am I right? No, you need to accost us so we’ll sign it out of the subconscious desire not to say “no” to an alleged democratic process. Well, I not only say NO to it, but I find it to be a scam of the type I’d say is in the Seven Scam Wonders of the World.

See, this morning, this dude is running for political office. So he’s collecting signatures on a petition to get himself on the ballot. He asks for signatures and people sign it without asking questions. Look, for all they know, his platform is carting everyone off to forced labor camps. Or raising taxes. Whichever comes first. I have been observing this scam for some time now and have seen people gathering signatures to create more laws and politicians we honestly don’t need. Because it’s democracy?! These people aren’t even reading what they’re signing!!! I think I should cart around a petition making me these peoples’ lawful heirs and I bet they’ll all sign it. Understand this: Democracy isn’t better. Just ask the Ancient Greeks who invented it. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. No matter who wins the White House, the New Boss will be the same as the Old Boss...
  2. Americans are abandoning political parties...
  3. Elections – Social media engineering and the art of hacking humans...
  4. Working class and youth see UK democracy ‘rigged in favor of the powerful’
  5. Vote all you want, the secret government won’t change...
  6. We don’t need a new president; we need a new consciousness and a new system...
  7. The state of emergency and the collapse of French democracy...

No comments:

Post a Comment