Saturday, May 02, 2015

Singapore Airlines air hostess tells it like it is...

This day, last year 30 April 2014, I quit my job as a stewardess at SQ.

I've never done a "reflection" post but I've been planning to write one today for weeks now even if I weren't Editor's Pick. I really wanted to just get this out of my system

I was so so so happy. Even 3 weeks prior to quitting, I was so filled with relief and happiness when I finally submitted my resignation letter.

Ok it's not a BAD job. There are always two sides to something.

Now that I've quit flying I feel like my lifespan has increased by 10 years- no more stress or pekchek-ness. After I quit, my parents told me that I became myself again. I was less grouchy, less quick to anger & I was nicer again.

I had a love-hate relationship with the job.

 No doubt, on the surface it seems so glamorous and fun to be a crew, you get to shop in Paris, go to USA, have breakfast in Tokyo and lunch in LA but the work is tough. Crew really work very hard for the money! Full story...

Related posts:
  1. What flight attendants really, really want you to know...
  2. Air turbulence created chaotic meatime mess on Singapore Airlines flight!
  3. Singapore girl's charms fade as airline battle heats up...
  4. Singapore Airlines pilot refused heart attack passenger's plea to land'
  5. The truth about the luxury of Qatar Airways: Flight attendants treated like slaves...
  6. Young entrepreneur uses $23,000 worth of air miles to travel on most...

No comments:

Post a Comment