Thursday, April 30, 2015

Mother kicked out of KFC for breastfeeding 42-year-old son!!!

A 76-year-old woman has been thrown out of KFC after being caught breastfeeding her 42-year-old son

Linda Berrety, 76, was asked to leave a KFC restaurant when she began breastfeeding her 46-year-old son Michael.

Staff asked the pair to leave the restaurant after customers complained about their behaviour.

Mrs. Berrety told local news: “It’s my right as a mother to breastfeed my child.”

She added: “If people don’t agree with the way I raise my son, that’s their problem. I have raised a great man, beautiful, tall, who still lives and stays with me. I think I’ve done a great job as a mother and don’t appreciate getting insulted and expelled just because I decided to breastfeed my child a little longer than other mothers.” Full story...

Related posts:
  1. IQ au lait: Breastfed babies grow up more intelligent, earn more – study...
  2. 8-years old and still ... breast-feeding?
  3. Daughter breast-feeds father to overcome cancer...
  4. Breast-feeding mum kicked off bus by driver!!! WTF!
  5. Breast-milk, nature's wonder drug...
  6. Chinese mum bathes her baby in her breast-milk!!!
  7. Angry breast-feeding mums to storm Facebook...
  8. Does breast-feeding lead to increased intelligence?
  9. Breast-feeding mum evicted from church, compared to strip-teaser!

No comments:

Post a Comment