Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Why I refused to get a flu shot...

Most people don’t hesitate when offered a flu shot. It doesn’t seem to bother them or worry them at all.

I prefer to know exactly what's going into my body.

Recently I was notified that in order to continue teaching my nutrition workshops in a local hospital’s wellness center, I'd be required to receive one of their free flu shots.

I was given two options to decline: medical or religious reasons. So I chose to file a spiritual declination.

 After submitting my formal refusal of the flu shot, I was notified that I can no longer teach my public nutrition classes at the Wellness Center during flu season because I don’t belong to a church that has a written doctrine against flu vaccines. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. Girl who falls asleep 30 times a day since taking flu vaccine...
  2. Sweden prepared to offer swine flu narcolepsy jab apology...
  3. UK government finally admits swine flu vaccine triggers narcolepsy...
  4. Swine flu jab turned our children into zombies...
  5. "Swine flu vaccine gave my son narcolepsy"
  6. Narcolepsy cases rising in Sweden after swine flu vaccine ...

No comments:

Post a Comment