Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Barman tried to arrest Tony Blair for invading Iraq...

Twiggy Garcia was working at the trendy Tramshed restaurant in East London, which boasts Damien Hurst artworks on the walls, when he realised the former Prime Minister was dining there.

Mr Garcia said: “He [Blair] was sitting at the head of a table upstairs with about eight other people eating dinner. I think he was out with his family and a few friends.

"I went over to him, put my hand on his shoulder and said: “Mr Blair, this is a citizen’s arrest for a crime against peace, namely your decision to launch an unprovoked war against Iraq. I am inviting you to accompany me to a police station to answer the charge’.”

The barman, of Holland Park, West London, said that Mr Blair tried to divert the conversation, asking him: "Shouldn't you be worried about Syria?"

He added: “I didn’t expect him to start debating with me.

 “One of his sons got up and went to get the plain-clothes security from downstairs. I decided to get out of there sharpish. I quit my job there and then. I was going to leave anyway." Full story...

Related posts:
  1. David Cameron blocks report that exposes Tony Blair's Iraq war crimes...
  2. A stench surrounds the Iraq Inquiry: is there a conspiracy to protect Tony Blair?
  3. Tony Blair: People are still 'very abusive' to me 10 years after the Iraq War...
  4. Bush Library won't release documents...
  5. Citizens' campaign to arrest Tony Blair continues...
  6. Iraq War: major new questions for Tony Blair...
  7. The Iraq disaster haunts America...
  8. The Second Coming of Tony Blair and the magically disappearing blood...

No comments:

Post a Comment