Sunday, November 03, 2013

Siberian teenager 'sells her virginity for $27,950'

The young woman, who is only known by her nickname 'Shatuniha': 'I am in urgent need of money, so I am selling the most precious thing I possess. I am ready to meet up soon, even as soon as tomorrow, and I am ready to have my virginity verified. I can come to a hotel at Predmostnaya Square with a document confirming my virginity, and with a person who will take the cash and leave, so that I am not fooled.

'This person will take away the money, but I will stay... The money should be cash only.'

On the online auction site - 24au.ru - the lot was described as 'virginity', and the condition: 'new - not used'. It was part of an auction called: 'Children grow up.'

The offer appeared on 30 October and by a day later a deal had been done for 900,000 roubles, or $27,950, which was 100,000 roubles, or $3,100 above the starting price.

The buyer's name was given as Evgeniy Volnov, but no details about him were published. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. The virginity test in South Africa...
  2. Young virgins being auctioned off to top bidders in Colombia, mostly to...
  3. Brazilians bid thousands to deflower sex doll...
  4. Brazilian teenager sells her virginity for $780,000 online...
  5. Chinese hospital seeks virgins' blood...
  6. 350 women allegedly put through virginity, pregnancy tests in India...
  7. Marriage agencies in China promise "free virgin replacements" if...

No comments:

Post a Comment