Saturday, August 24, 2013

Man credits 130,000 marijuana joints over 30 years with saving his life...

A Florida man said he's smoked over 130,000 joints and it has saved his life.

Irvin Rosenfeld was one of only four federally-approved medical marijuana patients and he's set to make his statement about medicinal marijuana to Kentucky lawmakers as another push is sparked to legalize medical marijuana.

Rosenfeld has been a part of a U.S. government-run Compassionate Investigational Drug program. The government has studied him as he used cannabis to help fight a congenital bone disorder.

"As the longest-surviving federal medical cannabis patient in the country, the federal government has been giving me this tin can of medical marijuana, 300 marijuana cigarettes for every 25 days, for over 30 years. So, I'm living proof how well cannabis works as a medicine," said Rosenfeld.

Rosenfeld, 60, has been federally approved to use medical marijuana since 1982. Full story...

Related posts:
  1. 'Why I changed my mind about weed'
  2. Marijuana stops child's severe seizures...
  3. 2-year-old cured of brain cancer with medical marijuana?
  4. Approved drugs, 10,008 deaths; marijuana 0 
  5. 'Cannabis gave me my life back'
  6. Swiss psychiatrist fights fear with LSD...
  7. Cannabis eased my autistic son's pain...

No comments:

Post a Comment