Tuesday, March 31, 2009

How Al Gore celebrated Earth Hour...

As most of you know, just over two years ago, my organization, the Tennessee Center for Policy Research, found that the knuckleheaded leader of the global warming alarmism movement, Al Gore, consumes 20 times more electricity in his home than the average American household.

Since Earth Hour was recognized today, Saturday, March 28 from 8:30-9:30pm, I thought I’d see how the hypocritical, fear-mongering former Veep was celebrating at his home.
(...)

The kicker, though, were the dozen or so floodlights grandly highlighting several trees and illuminating the driveway entrance of Gore’s mansion.

I [kid] you not, my friends, the savior of the environment couldn’t be bothered to turn off the gaudy lights that show off his goofy trees. Full story...
See also:
  1. The Great Global Warming swindle...
  2. Global warming, Mr.Gore? What global warming?
  3. Al Gore's global warming CO2 Scam...
  4. Al Gore: do as I say, not as I do...

No comments:

Post a Comment