Monday, August 18, 2008

Rolling Stones song revives man from coma!!!

The Rolling Stones have been hailed unlikely life-savers after waking a British fan from a coma. Sam Carter lost consciousness after contracting severe anemia but came to when his favorite Stones track, "(I Can't Get No) Satisfaction" was blasted into his ears.

Ironically, the single was the first the retired baker bought when he was a teenager in 1965.

Carter, from Stoke, England, was given just a 30 percent survival rate by doctors, who advised his wife Eva to play his favorite track through headphones strapped to her husband's head.

Carter says, "I suddenly had a burst of energy and knew I had a lot more life left in me and that's when I woke up - to the sound of the first song I ever bought. I would love to thank Mick (Jagger) and the rest of the Stones personally - I feel they really did help wake me from my coma."

Source 

See also:

               

No comments:

Post a Comment